TOPICS OF DIPLOMA WORKS
Topics of the diploma thesis of the
2020 Topics of the diploma work of students of Master’s degree in specialty 162 “Biotechnology and bioengineering”
Educational Professional Program
- Effect of laser irradiation on the level of accumulation of phycobiliproteins in Microcystis pulverea culture
- Сomparative analysis of vitamin C and niacin content in kvass produced by different technologies.
- Food certification: comparative characteristic Qatar, Ukraine, EU.
- Еvaluation of the possibility of using carbon nanoparticles in the composition of pharmaceuticals by biotesting on Daphnia magna.
- Improvement of drug production technology GLYCIN.
- Improvement the technology of production dietary supplement “Lipograde”.
- Adaptation of the pharmaceutical quality system to create a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 13485 on the basis of PIK-PHARM LLC.
- Specific reproduction features of Vaccinium sp. (in vitro conditions).
- Determination of the phycobiliprotein accumulation in the culture of Microcystis pulverea p in the impact of magnetized water.
Educational and professional program “Environmental biotechnology and bioenergy”
- Distribution of copper-resistant microorganisms in the biotope of “Atlantida” cave.
- Use of viticulture waste to produce valuable substances.
- Biotechnological aspects of genetic control of cyprinid ish populations (Cyprinidae).
- System of organization of ecological control at pharmaceutical enterprise.
- Biotechnological methods of remediation of water systems.
2020 Topics of the diploma work of students of extramural form of study, Master’s degree in the specialty 162 “Biotechnology and bioengineering”
Educational Professional Program
- Improvement of methionine production technology in tablets.
- Improvement of technology of production of Bifidubacterin.
- Improvement of IV Generation Bifiten Probiotic Technology.
- Improvement of Mitsilor production technology.
- Improvement of Tylosin antibiotic technology.
- Improvement of technology of the probiotic preparation Bifikola dry.
- Technology for the production of callus ginseng cultures.
2019 Topics of diploma work of students of Bachelor degree
direction 6.051401 “Biotechnology”
- Biotesting of nanocomposites toxicity on Daphnia magna culture.
- Biological treatment of sewage of alcohol production.
- Biomembrane technology for sewage purification.
- Obtaining of molecular hydrogen during destruction of food waste.
- Prospects of canned food wastes usage for the production of fermented beverages with high content of β-carotene.
- Trichograma production technology.
- Comparative evaluation of ecological safety of production of lactic acid products.
- Influence of ecological condition of environment on to Mistletoe white (Viscum Album).
- Improvement of Cephalosporin technology from sugar wastes.
- Comparative characteristics of preparations based on probiotic strains of lactobacillus and bifidobacteria.
- Improvement of sewage purification technology at PJSC “Korosten MDF manufactory”.
- Utilization of canned food wastes.
- Influence of physical factors on the amylolytic enzymes activity of malt wheat.
- Biotechnological aspects of clonal micropropagation of garden strawberry of Gigantela variety for conservation of biological diversity.
- Hydrogen production by phototropic algae.
- Features determination of hairy roots growth regulation of medicinal plants Bidens pilosa and Artemisia tilesii.
- Utilization of carbon dioxide of breweries using Chlorella vulgaris.
- Biologically active substances of Ginkgo biloba.
- Improvement of antibiotic Streptomycin obtaining technology.
- Improvement of inulin production technology.
- Antimicrobial properties of pectins of the family Rosalсеае.
- Improvement of production technology of probiotic preparation on the basis of bacterial cultures В. subtilis and B. licheniformis.
- Alkaloids and flavonoids of Chelidonium majus L. and Bidens tripartita L. and associated with them mycosferaloid fungi.
- Influence of electromagnetic irradiation on amylolytic enzymes of barley malt.
- Influence of biologically active substances of bacon oat (Avena sativa L.) on the genetic apparatus of carp.
- Features of chitosan extraction from insects of the family Blattidae of the genus Shelfordella.
- Biological activity of plant extracts of red clover (Trifolium pratense L.) under action on silver carp populations.
- Effectiveness comparison of the formation of silver nanoparticles from the hairy roots extracts of Artemisia tilesii and A. dracunculus.
- Flavonoids and nitrogenous substances of Urtica dioica L. and horseradish Armoracia rusticana G. Gaertn. and associated with them fungi.
- Evaluationof the antioxidant and anticarcinogenic activity of families Lamiaceae and Caryophyllaceae plants extract.
- Analysis of word and ukrainian markets of functional foods.
- Synthesis of the immunoaffinity sorbent for isolation of antibodies against tissue activator of plasminogen.
- The impact of Taraxacum officinale extracts on cancer cells.
- Bioinformatic analysis of the promoter region of the human cardiac gene.
- Microbiological sensory systems in gardening for the control of the state of environment objects.
- Influence of periwinkle plant alkaloids on malignant lymphomas.
- The influence of family Brassiceae extract on cancer cells.
- Biologically active substances of Rosa canina L. depending on the place of growth.
- Improvement of α-amylase production technology.
- Biologically active substances of various varieties of (Humulus L.).
- The technology of obtaining viable male germ cells.
- Biologically active substances of pink flowers (Tanacetum).